Patryk1229

Kaczki ,gesi

Polecane posty

Wybrane dla Ciebie
Patryk1229    0

Witam jestem nowy na forum;) mam kilka pytań odnośnie kaczek i gesi ;) zakupiłem około 30 sztuk w różnym wieku od 3 do 7 tyg, jak to jest z wypuszczaniem ze stajni, czy mały deszcz mżawka przeszkadza ? Póki co staram się wypuszczac jak jest w miarę sucho tzn brak rosy ;) pozdr 

A drugie pytanie odnosnie karmienia, póki co karmię dwa razy dziennie rany i wieczór sruta z jęczmienia pszenicy i owsa z małym dodatkiem paszy i czasami odrobina parowanych ziemniaków plus do woli zielonka na wybiegu ale właśnie przy ładnej pogodzie, czy według Was ok ? 

Wiadomość z agroFakt.pl

bergman31    498

Kaczki i gęsi to są ptaki wodne i deszcz czy rosa na trawie im nie może zaszkodzić. 

Do pełni szczęścia potrzeba im jakiejś sadzawki, stawu do pływania.

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się

• Podobna zawartość

• Przez momopopo8
      Buy Xanax 2mg near me no script Text/Whatsapp +1(832)-819-3796 - Email… Shopmedsnearme@gmail.com Subutex,Adderall,oxycodone,Percocet,suboxone, 
      Discreet Xanax 2mg online,buy Xanax 2mg bars,buying Xanax 2mg online, Xanax 2mg for sale online,buy Xanax 2mg online without prescription,
      Text/Whatsapp +1(832)-819-3796 where can i buy Xanax 2mg online,buy Xanax 2mg,Xanax 2mg buy,Xanax 2mg buy online,buy Xanax 2mg online,buy Xanax 2mg bars,
      buying Xanax 2mg online,Xanax 2mg bars for sale online
      https://justclickmedic.com/shop/buy-xanax-online/
      TEXT/CALL +1(832)-819-3796  WhatsApp +1(832)-819-3796
      Xanax 2mg For Sale Online Without Prescription WhatsApp +1(832)-819-3796 Cheap Xanax 2mg, Xanax 2mg For Sale Online Without Prescription 
      Purchase Xanax 2mg, Bars Xanax 2mg Online,Xanax 2mg bars, Xanax 2mg For Sale Online,Order Xanax 2mg, Xanax 2mg Online,Buy Xanax 2mg, Xanax 2mg Online
      Cheap Xanax 2mg For Sale Online Without Prescription, Text/Whatsapp +1(832)-819-3796 Cheap Xanax 2mg bars For Sale Online Without Prescription
      Order Cheap Xanax 2mg Online Without Prescription,Buy Cheap Xanax 2mg bars Online Without Prescription
      https://justclickmedic.com/shop/buy-xanax-online/
      CONTACT NOW AND GET A QUICK REPLY
      TEXT/CALL +1(832)-819-3796
      WhatsApp +1(832)-819-3796
      Wickr.. Silkmeds
      Email… Shopmedsnearme@gmail.com
      https://justclickmedic.com

• Przez islandofriches
      Are you a man or woman, business man, business woman or an artist,Politicians, student and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today in the great ISLAND OF RICHES, you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the ISLAND OF RICHES temple and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life is needed, ISLAND OF RICHES brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the temple of the great ISLAND OF RICHES have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection and links in drugs pushing and other businesses for fast wealth without risk, you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life and your family and any body close to you.FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:want to join occult in Nigeria’
      want to join real occult in Ghana’
      want to join occult in Africa to be rich’
      want to join an occult for money and power’
      want to join an occult for wealth and protection’
      want to join good occult fraternity in Nigeria’
      want to join great temple of karishika in Nigeria to be rich’
      want to join ISLAND OF RICHES brotherhood occult in Nigeria Africa’ +2349019689300
      want to join secret society occult in Nigeria’
      want to make money through spiritual wayswant to join occult in Nigeria’ +2349019689300
      want to join real occult in Ghana’
      want to join occult in Africa to be rich’
      want to join an occult for money and power’
      want to join an occult for wealth and protection’
      want to join good occult fraternity in Nigeria’ to make money
      want to join great temple of ISLAND OF RICHES in Nigeria to be rich’
      want to join ISLAND OF RICHES brotherhood occult in Nigeria Africa’+2349019689300
      want to join secret society occult in Nigeria’
      want to join illuminati
      want to be rich and famous
      want to make money
      want to win election
      want to acquire a position
      want to be wealthy and powerful in life
      how can i join secret society or cult to make money
      how can join occult for riches
      i want to be rich but i don’t know how etc.
      how do i do money ritual
      how do i join good occult that will not affect me and my family forever. CONTACT THE TEMPLE GRAND MASTER CHEF KELVIN WITH THIS NUMBER
      +2349019689300.

• Przez darlos
      Proszę usunąc post....
    • Przez ZHgfghjh

The Saints preserved in direction of get over 2 1st quarter turnovers and scoring 2 fourth quarter touchdowns in direction of seal a victory previously mentioned the Washington Soccer Personnel. Jameis Winston preserved in the direction of in the direction of strike 2 extended touchdown passes, just one coming upon a Hail Mary at the close of the 50 percent in direction of Marquez Callaway. Alvin Kamara way too grew to become within his excellent general performance of the calendar year, alongside with Marshon Lattimore locking down one particular of the ideal vast receivers within the NFL within Terry McLaurin. STUD: Alvin KamaraAlvin Kamara became within just his 1st 20+ actuality effectiveness of this myth period, carrying out hence via scoring a couple of touchdowns and getting higher than 100 yards towards scrimmage. Kamara bounced back again in opposition to his initial vocation video game without the need of a reception via catching 5 passes for 51 yards and a touchdown. 7 days 5 was Kamara very first multi-touchdown video game of the yr, and his moment rating of the working day sealed the gain for the Saints Austin Carr T-Shirt. The Saints contain a bye following 7 days, hence yourself will require in direction of identify a substitute for Kamara within just 7 days 6. Sad to say, Kamara will contain 2 Fantastic matchups towards the Seahawks and Falcons when the bye 7 days, as a result be expecting related output versus Kamara relocating in advance. Image by way of Rob Carr/Getty Illustrations or photosdud: Terry McLaurinMarshon Lattimore experienced yet another superb functionality upon Sunday, maintaining his preceding university teammate in the direction of particularly 4 catches for 46 yards https://www.nosfootballgear.com/Jordan_Miller_Hoodie. McLaurin is one particular of the much better receivers within just the league, still Lattimore retained him toward his most affordable myth manufacturing of the year. McLaurin is simply a WR1, and this efficiency ought to not supply your self any will need in the direction of be concerned more than him relocating ahead, it was specifically an even greater effectiveness through Marshon Lattimore. How did your myth staff members do inside of 7 days 5? Enable us comprehend within just the responses. Deliver certain yourself stick to Canal Highway Chronicles upon Twitter at SaintsCSC, ikeus upon Fb at Canal Highway Chronicles, comply with us upon Twitter SaintsCSC, upon Instagram at SaintsCSC, and crank out absolutely sure youe subscribed in direction of our refreshing YouTube channel. As generally, oneself can adhere to me upon Twitter at HaydenReel. Far more AgainstCanal Road Chronicles Visual appeal near NFC South; Bucs firmly upon best Tremendous Bowl LVI Likelihood: Packers Increase, Saints Accomplish Fresh Small Fresh Orleans Saints beginner roundup likely into 7 days 13 towards Dallas CSC myth league recap: 7 days 12 Myth Soccer Waiver Twine Pick out-ups as soon as 7 days 12 Fleur-de-Hyperlinks, December 1: Sean Payton does not spend toward a quarterback for recreation vs https://www.nosfootballgear.com/Kaden_Elliss_Pet_Jersey. Cowboys.

Tyrann Mathieu T-Shirt
      https://www.nosfootballgear.com/Michael_Thomas_T_shirt
      Chris Olave T-Shirt
    • Przez ZHgfghjh

The vacations are now on us, and even although this Dolphinstime appeared bleak during the very first 8 online games of the 12 months, this a few match profitable streak the boys in opposition to Miami are upon is made up of provided us enthusiasts a several variables in the direction of be thankful for once-all.I thankful for the truth that Miami consists of performed enjoyment soccer upon either aspects of the ball for the last number of of months. I thankful for Tua Tagovailoa displaying some advancement and improvements as a youthful, moment-calendar year quarterback. I thankful for Jevon Holland and Brandon Jonespropensity for producing opposing QBs appear to be a little bit queasy within the pocket several occasions every single recreation.A 3 sport successful streak is beautiful pleasing, still the Dolphins need to have in the direction of maintain filling their plates with victories in opposition to the Panthers, Giants and Jets within just their realize. Chatting of filling plates.Let just take a tiny wacky upon this Thanksgiving eve and review present Dolphinsgamers toward the delectable and possibly not hence scrumptious food items stuffs wel be taking in within copious ranges When surrounded as a result of buddies and family members tomorrow for the wonderful holiday vacation.Turkey QB, Tua TagovailoaSome These which include turkey. Some americans don.No matter of your individual emotions upon turkey, it need to be aided upon Thanksgiving, as no Turkey Working day is thorough with no the damn turkey, simply just as no Miami Dolphins match feels directly with out the starting up QB, Tua Tagovailoa, less than centre. Oh https://www.mdfootballgear.com/Owen_Carney_Jr_T_shirt, we tried out in direction of swap him with a more compact dish within just Jacoby Brissett, nevertheless we all observed how that became out.For individuals who don which include turkey, potentially simply just supply it a tiny style this Thanksgiving, simply because your preconceived notions over the fowl may well be erroneous and possibly youe simply just residing inside the very last with reminiscences of uninteresting, dry dishes that comprise given that appear and long gone. With the suitable seasoning and cooking secrets, turkey can be oh-as a result delectable!Mashed Potatoes Benefit, Emmanuel OgbahI don recognize with regards to oneself, nevertheless after I watch the mashed potatoes strike the desk, I buy a substantial smile upon my confront. That bowl of potatoes can be the perfect dish at periods. Delightful https://www.mdfootballgear.com/Jaylen_Waddle_T_shirt, filling. Mmm, mmm!Pertaining to a 7 days right before Thanksgiving goes down, I strike up my household inside the community speak and generate confident somebody is bringing a big dish of that yummy goodness. Oneself watch, I purchase in advance of the recreation in the direction of create confident that I will be ready toward take pleasure in a person of my beloved dishes in just the long run.Particularly including all those potatoes, Miami need to crank out of course towards lock up Emmanuel Ogbah with a prolonged-expression package in advance of season. On your own don have to have in the direction of go away nearly anything or anyone hence crucial waiting around.Fruit Cake WR, Will FullerDoes fruit cake even exist? I necessarily mean, I notice it does, due to the fact Ie observed it upon my Thanksgiving desk in advance of, nevertheless I don don't forget consuming it. Perhaps I consist of. Possibly I haven. Not positive, still anyone squandered their fiscal obtaining it and bringing it, for the reason that wee actually not becoming complete off of that matter.Precisely which includes the dusty, crusty fruit cake sitting down within a darkened corner of my kitchen area, Will Fuller is made up of been approximately extensively unnecessary for Miami this year because of toward hurt soon after damage. Anything at all we attain versus the gifted, but sensitive WR transferring in advance will be a reward, still I won be trying to keep my breath that a little something magical takes place.Mac and Cheese TE, Mike GesickiWho doesn take pleasure in mac and cheese? Matt Judon of the Clean England Patriots doesn together with mac and cheese, still I believe that particularly creates him a psychopath. In any case, mac and cheese is incredible. It uncomplicated. It very simple. Particularly location it upon the plate and enable all people appreciate.Mike Gesicki is the exact same direction. Your self don need to have towards purchase lovable with his use. Certain, he consists of greater his work stopping because becoming a member of the NFL, yet that not why he below. He in this article in the direction of create splash performs within the passing match, and he does that reasonably properly and pretty once in a while.It not demanding, Miami. Feed Gesicki the ball and allow for him consume up yardage. Oh, and let just take treatment of him by means of delivering him all the cheddar he desires this offseason.Gravy WR, Jaylen WaddleSmooth. Oh, consequently delicate!That gravy, and that moreover beginner wideout, Jaylen Waddle. Youe not likely in direction of sit down and take in a big bowl of gravy https://www.mdfootballgear.com/Benito_Jones_T_shirt, and Jaylen Waddle hasn stated that hel produce the big, bite-yardage performs down the market for Miami. nonetheless. Nonetheless a minor spoonful below, a dollop upon your potatoes or turkey there, and youe bought all the makings for a delicious dinner! I, individually, location gravy upon Every thing.Possibly subsequent calendar year, Waddle graduates toward a thing merely a little bit even further attention-grabbing which include a delicious pie (pumpkin, apple, cherry, just take your pick out), nevertheless for at present https://www.mdfootballgear.com/Jaylen_Waddle_Hoodie, wee pleased with allowing him snag a small move and seeing him acquire it upfield for a initial down.___Inside all seriousness people, I expect by yourself incorporate a outstanding trip year and take pleasure in some high quality year with individuals yourself delight in.I stated variables I am thankful for around, nevertheless I be remiss if I didn thank individuals of by yourself who click on upon my posts, go through my written content and offer you associations inside of the remark portion every single 7 days. Oneself men rock!Who else can make the Thanksgiving meal desk for the Miami Dolphins? Insert your enter here within the remark component, or allow me understand upon Twitter at MBrave13! Fins up and satisfied holiday seasons! Gobble, gobble!

https://www.mdfootballgear.com/Terron_Armstead_T_shirt
      https://www.mdfootballgear.com/Jaylen_Waddle_T_shirt
      Raheem Mostert T-Shirt
  • Utwórz nowe...

Ważne informacje

Używamy plików cookies, aby poprawić funkcjonowanie strony Agrofoto.pl. Pliki cookies dopasowują treść strony, w tym wyświetlanych reklam, do indywidualnych potrzeb i zainteresowań użytkownika, pozwalają nam również zrozumieć, w jaki sposób korzystasz z naszej strony. Korzystanie z Agrofoto.pl bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one zamieszczane w Twoim urządzeniu końcowym. Możesz dokonać w każdym czasie zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies. Więcej szczegółów w naszej Polityce prywatności i plików cookies.

Agrofoto.pl Google Play App

Zainstaluj aplikację
Agrofoto
na telefonie

Zainstaluj