englander

Ursus C-335 (w Anglii), naklejek i kolorów eksport

Polecane posty

englander    0

Mam 1978 Ursus C-335 w Anglii, której jestem przywrócenia. Ma angielski kabiny 'Cavan' zamontowane. Mam kilka pytań i nadzieję, że ktoś może mi pomóc proszę. Przepraszam, jeśli te zostały poproszone wcześniej, ale nie mogę znaleźć nic na temat C-335 w poprzednich postach.

IMG_6264Small.jpg

Dzisiaj byłem czyszczenie parą ciągnika i otwarty czerwona farba pod żółty. Nie tlenek czerwony farbą podkładową, ale Ursus ciemnoczerwony. Tak więc moje pierwsze pytanie jest były żółte maski i błotniki pomalowane na czerwono pod żółty? Również co roku na kolor C-335 zmienia się z żółtej na czerwoną?

I wykazało również niektóre oryginalne naklejki. Były to na górze czerwoną farbą, ale żółtą farbą był nad nimi u góry. Ciągnik miał również inną warstwę żółtej farby niedawno.

Ale nie widziałem tego stylu naklejek przed:

IMG_6266Small.jpg

Czy ktoś wie, jaki styl decal ciągników eksport powinien mieć? Myślę, że powinien on mieć trochę jak ten:

IMG_5684MediumSmall.jpg

Ponadto, na mój traktor mam taki posiadać:

IMG_6267Small.jpg

Wiem, że "Ursus" jest po łacinie opatrzone, więc myślę, że jest oryginalny. Ale nigdy nie widziałem innego ciągnika z naklejki niedźwiedzia. Czy ktoś wie coś na ten temat również proszę?

Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc.

Chris

LukaszP    2

Hi Chris

I think, that will be easier when i write to you in english language. This red paint under yellow one on your bonnet is somethink like rust preservation. I think that the colours on your tractor are original, becouse lot of 330 - 335 in Poland was painted exactly the same. I don't know nothing about the decails.

In Poland in this years the name of producer and the model designation was painted. You can order new sticks on allegro.pl. Wher can I find Ursus tractors in England? Sometimes I'm working in England in Sussex. Where you come from? BTW. Welcome on our forum:)

Bykom - Stop! Poprawna pisownia i ortografia w Internecie. Dbajmy o język ojczysty.
Kupię prawą pokrywę deski rozdzielczej do Ursusa C385 i pochodnych.

seweryn20    825

Ursusa C-360 produkowano na export i właśnie na niebieski kolor miał malowany silnik i skrzynie biegów. Szwagier takiego posiadał i był lepszy jakościowo od egzemplarzy produkowanych na krajowy rynek.

330 widziałem swojego czasu na filmie nakręconym przez BBC w afryce.

BEDNARY 2017... w końcu zobaczyłem :)

JurekS    5

There is also possibility that allready in factory there where bonnets painted red and than they painted it yellow because they wanted to sell yellow tractors. I,ve got the same thing in my bizon combine. It was bought as brand new and on a few parts it is yellow paint under the red one, so it is hard to find out what kind of paint is under the yellow on your tractor.:)

Nikita_Bennet    314

Hi Chris

I think, that will be easier when i write to you in english language. This red paint under yellow one on your bonnet is somethink like rust preservation. I think that the colours on your tractor are original, becouse lot of 330 - 335 in Poland was painted exactly the same. I don't know nothing about the decails.

In Poland in this years the name of producer and the model designation was painted. You can order new sticks on allegro.pl. Wher can I find Ursus tractors in England? Sometimes I'm working in England in Sussex. Where you come from? BTW. Welcome on our forum:)

Goood advice. This translation is bad & difficult to understand.

pzdrwm Nikita_Bennet
"Whether we are based on carbon or on silicon makes no fundamental
difference. We should all be treated with appropriate respect."
                                                              Sir A C. Clarke

Gość Profil usunięty   
Gość Profil usunięty

Ursusa C-360 produkowano na export i właśnie na niebieski kolor miał malowany silnik i skrzynie biegów. Szwagier takiego posiadał i był lepszy jakościowo od egzemplarzy produkowanych na krajowy rynek.

330 widziałem swojego czasu na filmie nakręconym przez BBC w afryce.

Ursusa C-360 z niebieskim silnikiem to nie widziałem, może robili takie na export, ale C-355 to tak malowali silnik i skrzynię z mostem na niebiesko i to bodajże zaraz jak weszły te malowane blachy po zielonych na żółto B)

bartek1992    145

ursus po francusku znaczy niedźwiedź. Jak mi wiadomo to ursus na export malował kadłub na szaro a blachy na jasny czerwony

Sprzęt rolniczy Zetor 7211 -U-R-S-U-S- C-360 Władymirec T25A2+tur
Massey Ferguson 186 Anna Z-644
Hesston 5540

grzegorz508    3
wojtal24    2444

Ja miałem ursusa c-330 z 1975r oryginał silnik na niebiesko a blachy na żółto.

ZETOR TEAM

mickas092    499

I think that a sticker with a blue bear is not original, but sticked by someone else. From when do you have this tractor? Maybe someone who had it before knows about this something more.

Very nice Ursus :)

Gość Profil usunięty   
Gość Profil usunięty

Ja miałem ursusa c-330 z 1975r oryginał silnik na niebiesko a blachy na żółto.

A to się zgadza też, bo w tych latach takie wychodziły. :)

englander    0

Dziękuję wszystkim za odpowiedzi :)

LukaszP: Thanks for the welcome :) I think you are right, it is probably best if I write in English! Especially as you write such good English yourself. I am located near Ipswich in Suffolk. This area is mainly large arable farms. Sadly Ursus tractors are fairly rare in England. For example; I have only ever seen two C-335s here, and I bought one of them. C-335s are also fairly rare, I think I have seen less than 10 for sale. But C-385s are more popular. Sadly they are often in very poor condition though as they were popular on livestock farms where the manure has made them rust badly. In the future I would like to buy a C-385 in good condition. What sort of work do you come to Sussex to do? I assume you know of the Cambridge machinery auctions (http://www.cheffins.co.uk/machinery/)?

seweryn20: Thanks, that is also interesting. I have never seen a C-360 here, only C-355. I don't know if the C-360 was ever sold in England?

JurekS: I think you are definitely right here! This does make the most sense; with the dark red paint and old style stickers. I suspect the bonnet and mudguards were already in stock and my tractor was produced during the change from red to yellow? Thanks!

bartek1992 & grzegorz508: The picture in the link is exactly how my bonnet looks underneath the yellow.

MAT912 & wojtal24: This is very interesting. Here I have only seen C-355 with yellow bonnet and blue engine, never gray. But we did have C-385 with gray engine. From what years was the C-335 yellow and blue?

mickas092: I am not sure about the bear sticker. I think maybe the UK importer put them on. I have owned the tractor for 3-4 years now, but the people I bought it from knew abolutely nothing about it. Only that it was a tractor which drove. So unfortunatley I am lacking useful information.

mickas092    499
Napisano (edytowany)

@englander have you seen in your area polish Bizon combine?? Can you recognize them??

Edytowano przez mickas092

englander    0
Napisano (edytowany)

@englander have you seen in your area polish Bizon combine?? Can you recognize them??

Sadly I can not find one! I have tried to search very hard, as the importer (Ursus-Bizon UK) was only 10 miles away, but it seems there are none left. When they were new there were some sold here. A farm down the road bought two new and liked them. People here used to replace the drive belts with New Holland ones which were the same size.

I would like to find one in the future to photograph, so I will keep searching...

Edytowano przez englander

LukaszP    2

Hi Chris,

I'm working in orchards on the border of Sussex and Kent. I was looking for Ursus in England few years ago. Now I need something more comfortable:) I have a request for You. Can You take a photo of rear lift and differential in Yours 335? I heard that in 335 lift and differential is different than 330. You have a very good example of 335 for restoration. Bring it back to life:))

Bykom - Stop! Poprawna pisownia i ortografia w Internecie. Dbajmy o język ojczysty.
Kupię prawą pokrywę deski rozdzielczej do Ursusa C385 i pochodnych.

englander    0

Hi Lukasz,

Here are some photos of the rear of my 335:

IMG_8172Small.jpg

IMG_8165Small.jpg

IMG_8168Small.jpg

I also think that the drawbar is maybe unusual?:

IMG_8166Small.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments about the tractor. I have bought a lot of parts for it from Tramat from Poland and will fit these. I will then shot blast it and re-spray it. It has only done 1800 hours so has lots of life left yet :)

bobytempelton    161

Ja mam c330 z 1977r też niebieski korpus , a blachy żółte, tylko u mnie korpus nie był nigdy malowany (blachy tak ale nieważne) jest nieco poobijany ale to nieistotne, istotne jest to że u mnie jest inny odcień niebieskiego, mniej jaskrawy , na życzenie mogę wrzucić fotkę koloru bloku silnika, czy korpusu skrzyni

Ze względu na poziom niektórych użytkowników odpisuje na konkretne posty lub na pw.

vitoma    52

When You start reconstruction of "the bear" (c335) ;) please make a photo gallery here :). I hope that will be good made rebuild if You plan sandblasting it .

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się

• Utwórz nowe...
Agrofoto.pl Google Play App

Zainstaluj aplikację
Agrofoto